tomorrow at this time and thought in 2011
This time tomorrow I will announce probably just my touch. Dannach I'll sit in the subway and to my child, brother, take time, new child, and R.. The whole day very happy and relaxed his drive and then again on Tuesday in the Bib (which then also has re-open Juhej) and studying for the exam.
And as a reward I'm an appointment with the Hauschka esthetician.
I'm looking forward to it very much.
Today I have to understand Kant's Enlightenment philosophy and print Benhabib cultural criticism, then revise again the breakdown and then everything goes so far as to try to save it in your head. Wow! In between calls
me of a very wise and dear friend who has read the book Bielefeldt also to help me a bit. To which I still have 1000 questions. The magical thing about him is that I can remember everything always great when he explained it to me. With his help I had in my intermediate examination a 1.0. And in my thesis, he has also helped me. Maybe I could pay him a lot of money that he just learn for my exams and then me in three days more and explained everything.
So tomorrow at 10:30 clock press your thumb.
The condition is still good. The memorial part of education, I even feel like the test because I'm curious what they will ask me.
The Multikulturalismusteil I rather feel that I would survive only. I will also most likely yes.
_____________________
2011 is still fresh and new.
I guess this year is pretty exciting for the child, for R. and me.
will probably move this year we finally.
I will finally end at last the course.
The child is most likely in the nursery.
will have to decide what I and maybe even what I do for a living and be R..
Right now we live in a vacuum. Where and how we will live, what we do next year at this time how much money we have in some months.
I have NO IDEA!
It's really crazy.
I thought I used that with 30 such cases have white.
Now I am 31 rows is 32 and it still feels completely at scheduled.
I Have resolutions for the New Year?
I think the Beppo internalize technology:
"At each step, one breath and every breath a broom
between, he sometimes stayed a while, and looked thoughtfully before him and then it went further:..
step - breath - broom finish "
_______________
PS
21h is now.. I've been using the smart phone the friend found anything quite right what I said.
I came home, where my great little Sister was about to clean your entire home sparkling clean. As a gift to me.
me really delicious and beautiful baked Cupecakes, the supernatural forces and help me tomorrow super during the test. (Photo after I file).
am Amazingly, I deeply relaxed. Really quiet and still do a good mood. Maybe a super efficient displacement mechanism.
I read through some things now and then go to bed at eleven clock.
Everything is super good ...
before me is a test that I probably did not exist now, with a 1, but almost certainly there. I have learned a brave and persistent and am pretty satisfied with myself if I would have thought ... now a week .... but we always think.
very first ... and then earned 1.5 free days.
0 comments:
Post a Comment