want five speeds slower in first gear and slowly roll down
I'm sick. Really nasty. Since Wednesday I have a high fever and horrible cough. The child also has this cough and fever today also but it seems they do not disturb much. She only eats anything-just like me the way.
It's all a bit silly, because I wanted to sit on Tuesday so in 3.5 days in a nice area of the drive and wanted to write my exam on concepts of anti-racist youth work. I'm also really good with learning have been in time out ... slowly it is becoming scarcer and scarcer and of learning can be any question. After 5 rows tuen hurt my eyes and my Brain works with and somehow not as real. Even the text I'm writing in the third stage.
Today I went to the doctor and gave me no great hopes and I pressed a sick leave until 1.28 in the hand.
have given up my exam I still do not quite project, learn here and there the three possible lines. I will decide on Monday whether I send out the exam.
Corrosive!
0 comments:
Post a Comment