The idea 12 pictures throughout the day is on another magical and totally in my library just pretty heavy.
I stand against 7.30am on with the child. Every other day, alternating with R. The child is immediately tempered. Either terribly bad or crazy good. I am nothing, before I drank the first cup of coffee.
So I do coffee and I drink it while I "with no" vote and read to the child under constant yawning books.
Then one day we wake R. and I go shower and get dressed and then go the child, the dog walk and R. and I to the library for learning. Sometimes even the little brother is coming on shortly before passing, but mostly they meet him in the morning round and then bring him .... but since I'm already in the Bib.
So I sit there and learn, at worst, I surf. Currently making the breaks fun because a friend of mine also its very last term paper writing there. Sometimes we get it right at the beginning of a break-because the breaks are on top.
Sometime during the late afternoon I get home. We hang around, read a lot, go around the block again, running around. Then we eat together and the child looks Sandman and storms dannach to the bathroom to brush teeth.
I bring you into bed at night and either I hang around on the net, sometimes I am still learning more, I rarely read a great book just that easily. Somehow makes the Germanic studies .... that one is hardly to read good books.
Sometime around midnight, I go to bed.
R. has with the children much wilder days, they are often outdoors or at home, they paint, raving crazy about .... well, so do not take so long, my days are even more colorful. And if there is more daylight in the evening, then you can also hang out at 21h on the playground we did last year many times.
Well ... long story short ... I show just Sun 12 images of the last days ... and not the library
EISBLUMEN!!
at the window of the cottage in our woods. Great, right? I've honestly never seen before ... except ice flowers in picture books.
with R. The child was in an aquarium ... and has used the time to time to splash around extensively. Just like every day at the sink in the kitchen. The aquarium is a touch pools ... but she wanted to touch the fish at any price.
has
Minimalist children's lunch. The child may really like vegetables and almost everything is there ... but really only in this state. In a tomato sauce mixed as they do not like it. The better.
Sunny Weekend ... such a really nice atmosphere in the home. As the climb is worth several times in the 4th Stock every day.
"I want jelly-like green peas Findus" said the child.
Here is a friend of their children and our child as the yoga crow about. We have a good laugh.
children's art works to dry. You see in the picture, our balcony corpses in the flower pots. I like that but really happy. Is so autumnal ;-)
Mother's love for dinner. I wanted what little bit of construction ... the child was pleased - and not a bit surprised.
paint time again.
That was the last type our Christmas clique. He smoked another one, and then disappeared with his colleagues in the Christmas box.
Another 12 of 12 found as usual here.
_____________
If anyone of you may sell his sewing machine?
I am again looking for.
0 comments:
Post a Comment