known me since I'm learning
proudly proclaim I may, that I have learned so diligently in the library that you know me by last name. You can write him to express in the library. And this is really absolutely amazing, I can assure those who do not know what my name with the last name.
always always do I have to spell and he is very wrong to 99% percent. I'd marry R. to get an ordinary commonplace name where R. is now not blessed with a wonderful last name ... but at least with a normal. However, in his last name so many R's (in his first name, yes, unfortunately, too) - and I'm not so fond of "R". I can not even good.
He is in fact always asked was, "this is the last name or first name ?".... but the problem I could not very happily. lived
When the child in my belly and I got us arguing R. matter what last name they should. I wanted to say that they are so like him. He wanted them to say as I do.
We have thrown in the birthplace of a coin. I won, and now they say he ... so only with the last name.
As I said I do not like to say "R".
I was 5.5 years old when we moved to Germany to learn German was easy for me. Only the "R" did not know.
will usually ask me if I come from Bavaria. * Cough * NO!
I'm trying not so to roll over and out comes a strange sound, the kind no one understands.
Most problems with my pronunciation have bakery shop assistants. Real-no matter what the baker I was before, I always ended up with two buns in the bag and not three. Especially at a time when I lived in a 3 WG, it was pretty annoying.
I have thought of various strategies to get to the third roll.
Strategy I:
-I'll show with your fingers and try it very slowly and clearly. This is tedious, stupid and does not always succeed.
Strategy II:
- "I would like two rolls pack ..... ah-me one more thing."
rang off the phone in our flat and a friend of my roommate was in it.
"No, she's not there. If they call you back?" asked I very nice.
"What do they do?"
I "call you back?"
"was created back?"
I mean, seriously now. Even if I had said, "No, it is not as it should be back up smurf." would have but a half-way "thinking person must understand.
Well, friends say, incidentally, that one understands me perfectly. I do not know. I now always 5 buy bread, because here in Berlin you have to still say to all evil "bread rolls" and the word is related ineffable, like the last name of R.
0 comments:
Post a Comment