Friday, January 14, 2011

E8400 3.0ghz Mainboard

...

I'm more tired than before.

What is really strange because I actually think that such a day with at least 2 children, employing a all day long and, from time to time also both contribute to the 4th floor has been a lot would have to be tiring as the day in the library complete rest and sit around a little bit what to write and a bit of what to read and in between to make a peaceful time.

And yet it happens more often that I just go to bed at 19h to bring the child to sleep. (So also in the rest of New Year's Eve, I just woke up the next morning).

And that would be really not so bad, because I have to sleep feeling 12 hours a piece already for ages and no longer had a really good ... it's only paint in the last two happened to me a mishap. This is also indicated.
So I fall asleep ............. and then I wake up after three hours quite rested again. Designed so sleep that is impossible to imagine in the next four hours of sleep. An afternoon nap, so to speak.

is stupid-but I am tomorrow morning at seven, when the child cries out cheerfully: "Rise and shine!" at all pretty tired.

______________

We actually have a nursery place for ages for the child and push the kindergarten entrance always back out on.
Now we have both felt Get that we may not simply be satisfied with the day care place (although the nursery is really not the worst and still not completely out of the race) - that was also the only one we've looked at.

Anyway, we now compare a bit.

I think it would be great if the one we were "uneducated" section. I even found one, in which the is so similar in concept but is bit too far away.
Have someone a tip?
In no case should it be Waldorf. Rudolph Steiner, I find it very impossible.
Montessori I still would find a good compromise.

Somehow I have the impression that it really damn, what is the concept ... the educators and teachers must be mad. to photograph

0 comments:

Post a Comment