Thursday, January 6, 2011

How To Make A Wrestler Toy



I'm tired.
I was in the days before the audit be energized that I did not even notice the fatigue. On Monday afternoon they suddenly came over me and I felt like I was completely made of lead. Now I have
yes in 2.5 weeks nor the exam and I go again since Tuesday in the library .... but somehow that makes sense of "under current" nciht again. I'm just tired.

apropos

I also feel that the child is often tired. They would also not sleep.
you sleeping so 11-12 times 13 hours at night. During the day, only very rarely and then just kind of by accident. We offer it to her mostly-they tried it, but then stands up again. From 16h, it is actually true by at least 19h and then goes to bed happy.

Somehow sashayed not do that. What about you?
The child is indeed now just 2.5 years old. Everyday life at home is certainly not as exciting as in the nursery. However, yes, we also always have children and we are much out there. The little brother always sleeps on time and very happy and very long. 2-3 hours nap and then another 11-12 hours at night. He is also only 7 months younger than the child.

Changing the subject: Have I told you

even from the wildest town for kids in Berlin?
My mother discovered him when the last time she was here. Recently, my sister with the child again was there and was really excited.

in the Alexa top department store is a huge model railway. mini-worlds Berlin-Mitte in miniature. Every 20 minutes the night is in the hall, there are unlikely to see much, even for adults it is super funny, all very lovely and detailed modeled (the hall is ugly, but the model railway is really great).
There are buttons to press and small ladders to see so that the children too. " (I think that is really stupid in most museums).
The hall is open every day of the year between 10-20pm Open on.
Admission for adults is quite expensive with 12.50 € - but I think it's worth it after all. The child was 3 both times in there for hours and still wanted more.
There is a huge ugly Cafe, but by a wooden Brio train that The child was also really exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment