We have just receive an email from our teacher, which are co-organized the semester abroad and in there is that we basically have nothing yourself.
early February the International Office, we registered at the partner university. By mid-April, we then wait for a confirmation of it and that's what I know so far. :) So if all goes well, then I know more in April!
are otherwise just uploaded reviews from the students abroad last year were, I am curious if a report from La Reunion will be there - and if so, then I will of course about Leave
have also made an appointment during office hours with the instructor, where I will go there next Thursday with yet another for the reunion, where let's clarify general questions:) I'll tell!
What would you want to know for sure? Also obvious? I'm a bit scared that I forget an important issue or something!
0 comments:
Post a Comment