Monday, January 10, 2011

Populous The Beginning Tcp Ip

sun

The child and I are no longer tired! We are very fit and in good spirits and the child is sleeping an hour longer now .... puuuuh-she has overcome the jet lag Adventskaleder.

A sunny weekend we had. And if our apartment also has many disadvantages, it is simply bombastic, how sunny it is. Heating off, windows up and the first sun to enjoy this year.

Such signs of spring and also the site of the guardian of order also necessary to clean up. And R. and I were incredibly busy. All catalogs and magazines in recent months flew out. The last remnants of the Christmas decorations wandered into the basement (or almost, they are still packed in boxes in front of our Apartment door and wait until they pity on someone).

We have sorted out and sharpened pencils, cleaned up the bookcase, the chaos on the fridge, with all the bowls, we have cleaned windows, swept floors, washed the clothes ... and in between Petterson and Findus read Lotta heard rumgehüpft on the couch, painted, curled up, I have learned and R. and the child have trudged through puddles.

On Saturday evening we had dinner with the parents of the little brother on time. This was a belated Christmas gift. Astray delicious, was very funny and the wine-heavy evening. The coolest makeup explanation A nurse currently has over the sleep of the child watched.
We really kind of gone far too rare, because since the child is. Neither R nor I really miss it, and I also think it always take a great effort to accept that the child wakes up and calm down .... not turn from the great aunt, but when we went away, then I enjoy it very much.



Perfect weekend. Again little learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment