Friday, December 31, 2010

Cruisy Spots In Columbus Ohio



Today, the child had suddenly nasty stomach pains. R. has it packed in the stroller and is to our pediatrician, who had to suffer.
I have come home quickly. R.
came back crying child and was convinced that we should now call for an ambulance immediately.

I was with her first to bed and she breastfed, and suddenly she was transformed. We cuddled and looked at a book. Then I noticed
have that fever added. Stomach ache is gone, however, she says.

the rest of the afternoon so we spent in bed. The child from R. and cuddled me has seen their first feature film: "Lotta from the noisy street". I had earplugs in my ears and I have learned. Then we have

slept and now the child is still feverish, but a lot better on it.

I suspect that she just now started to go bad and called it the stupid feeling just bellyache. Poor R. was completely panicked.

I hope that care for the sick poor sweet child and learning are compatible in the next two days.

And that she sleeps well tonight and relax can.

The dog is way under my blanket and decided that he now has to pee at all.
at 18:53 here in Berlin, it sounds as if it was already midnight. It's incredible how much money people for bangers and rockets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment