Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Orlando, Fl Gay Cruising
selbstekochten After a delicious dinner with his mother, sister and aunt of Dominic (who at the time took three weeks holiday in India), I decided to visit the next day three in Delhi and a little bit them to move around the houses.
in time by 10 clock was my driver in front of the house, which was to take me to the hotel from Dominic's family. The driver could, however, very little English and had no idea where this hotel is accurate. However, this can be said not just in India but it will just set off and then seen. First formed always a bunch of Indians around the car, discuss all of which do, where one of the drivers will now take just ...
After about 20 minutes I sat still in the car and drove towards Delhi. Up to the Central Railway Station in Delhi, all went well, but then began to fumble for the hotel. Again and again, the driver stopped and asked for directions. To Fortunately, I had a guidebook with a map of this area here and I was able to orient quickly. This, however, took advantage of the driver is not too much (as most understand how difficult English words, let alone be able to read maps), but reassured me immensely. At least I could in the worst case scenario to get out and go on foot :-) It also helped me so much that I could tell my driver to drive around the outside as he was bequatscht after a tap in the wrong street, I had to get an un Rickshaw . take After a long fumble
we found the hotel and I was even on time. The 50km long drive to Delhi had lasted 2 h (as included in the hotel met
:-) I am the mother of Dominic (Hanny) with which I moved through the Main Bazaar Road. Main Bazar Road is an experience in itself ... witnessed a lot of fun.
"I am in the quiet, beautiful gekühten lobby of the hotel a few guests will discuss with muted voices together, otherwise it is quiet I look out the window to the outside, the view through the huge windows.. the hotel seems like the view on a giant TV with no sound to be. prevails on the other side of the disk drive lively. issued by the welcome my company we are on our way. The hotel entrance will stop us from an employee and we pass through the door to another world ...
It suggests we meet a wall of hot, dirty air and noise. We follow the Main Bazar Road towards Central Railway Station. The road is lined with various shops; be Sarees (Indian garment for women) offered, and more jewelry stores, fabric shops, but also clothing shops where. We follow the road, always resist stopped by the honking Motorrikshaws or ringing Velorikshas us run over almost without regard for losses. However, we are always scarce escaped with his life :-). The praises of various goods to us shall be borne by the voices of street vendors to the ear, we do not hear more soon. Again and again, beggars tick our way. The road seems overcrowded with dealers, buyers, children, beggars, and occasionally even a few tourists, with Rikshaws, bicycles, horse carts as well as other curious companions. The short distance from the hotel to Central Station and back again nearly two hours to complete. On the way we acquire various jewelry and some beautiful clothes. When we left the restaurant just in front of hotels enter the door to another world seems to close a bit. In here it is calmer and cooler. I order my first Indian food and let me the last 2 hours going through his head again. Truly an experience in itself ... "
waited After lunch already the driver to take us to the Dilli Haat to bring. The Dilli Haat is a market in Delhi where merchants offer their goods from all over India. Although you pay for this market is 12 rupee admission (: 39 = CHF), but found after admission control in a park-like grounds with stalls again. Here you can concentrate stress-free shopping again, that is to be run over as much as no fear of the Rikshaws. Also, it has not so much because of the fee-paying ticket people. It is worthwhile in any case, the admission fee to apply and to take enough time to ask for as many items for the price in order to create a more accurate picture. I have it above all the various Scarves and fabrics in all kinds of color done, which can be purchased here at an absolutely ungschlagbar low price. At 6
clock we met who was extra Dominik came here for dinner. The Dilli Haat is in fact the way in the open air eating, what else is in Delhi and surroundings rather schwirig. Because of the dirty air and the dust, there are many restaurants that is very rare in the open.
After dinner we drove home, Dominik and I go back to Gurgaon and Hanny in her hotel. Thus, an eventful day came to an end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment