Sydney (15.02.-22:02:08)
I am sorry to disappoint the Australia's fan of you a bit since my already short stay was marked on this remote continent through my somewhat laborious and persistent cold.
in early last night in Brazil, I had received nearly 39 degree fever, which then fortunately the next day was almost gone. The 30 hour journey was there for my health but probably not very helpful and I struggled the following week with a sore throat, cough, runny nose and fever.
Thus it came about that the planned trips to the Blue Mountains and the surrounding national parks fell into the water and exploring the city marches proved to be very stressful.
I came but to still my city to look a little bit and on my short with pauses-frosted exploring crossed attractions including the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, the Rocks, with its Sunday market, the Sydney Tower, the Royal Botanic Garden, etc my way. My hostel was
glücklicherwise centrally located next to Chinatown and I had to do any major traveling more to me to look at the center.
This week I agreed with me also a known Annie who lives in Sydney and we are together countersigned food. This evening was very entertaining and we are walking around on 1h and Sydney have been viewed by night.
on 22.02.08 at 12 clock finally lifted from my long-awaited flight to India.
0 comments:
Post a Comment