Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tips On Building A Bridge With Balsa Wood

organization of the semester abroad

In 4th or 5 Semester, I would like to go abroad.
are available (at least if one looks at the partner universities) schonmal:

Bolivia - La Paz
Colombia - Medellin
Senegal - Dakar (current favorite, tomorrow my lecturer ask this)
Finland - Joensuu, Oulu
France - La Réunion
Norway - Oslo
Portugal - Braganca, Coimbra
Sweden - Örebro, Malmö, Gävle, Jönköpin, Linköping, Uppsala, Trollhättan

Canada - Québec (containing somewhere in the French speaking area). Problem here: There is no partner universities, therefore, would have fully fund everything yourself, what would ever be very expensive. But basically it goes. The question is whether it me the effort and the money would be worth. My current favorite is

, as you already know Senegal - that would be something completely new, a good experience (I think ;-)) and also something very interesting.
accurate than the list up there I will not specify further, you know, I think I always open all the possibilities!

Oh, and briefly: I do not want all this in Swedish towns, but since I have not been dealt with are, in principle, once all available!

The Story of the International Office you have already read Therefore, I need you to tell anything about. As far as I am now with my "organization". Tomorrow will hopefully be some news by a chat with the French teacher who organized for Senegal. And until then I think about smart questions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment