Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pregnancy Congratulations Note

semester: test number 2

announced, I wanted to go to my French teacher who has probably all the papers for Senegal and responsible.

Yesterday we were with him, he has fed us successful in 2 sets and informed us that he had handed over responsibility for Mrs. Weth. (We already have an appointment with her concern, is there so the next News this Wednesday!)

But he nevertheless tells a bit small, this term was probably only one there and who is also here again and found it good. Almost all women who were there are earlier came back because they probably was not doing well there - but unfortunately he has not told the reasons.
'll see. Scare me does not mean I know I can deal with new experiences good.

And here's the first time on Friday, the Office International Office and on Wednesday the appointment with Mrs. W. and I'm making more appointments for the other countries, they are ultimately responsible for any country other people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment