abroad: Take 3
Today I was at the Foreign Office, during office hours was not much going on, so I like all my Could ask questions. And I'm already much smarter!
It turned out that I am for all non-European countries must now apply directly to the teachers (I am just looking out office hours and all the rooms and try to make appointment).
For European semester abroad (except France and England) can be by contacting the International Office and must be there until February, about advertised, but of course as soon as possible.
For me, the information is also interesting, because the Scandinavian countries. I will still contact me but first of all to the teachers and ask them. And for
France and England is the application period to end a little earlier, as well as the application runs entirely from the departments. Very handy to note that Mrs. W. I meet on Wednesday anyway, because then I'll ask about France, La Reunion and Senegal. For English, I'm making perhaps still nen date. On Wednesday
then probably the next news!
Ah, and another thing: When you know things that I said absolutely must ask, then me, I find it very difficult to collect what I need to know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment