Mama wrote me a worried mail with a link to the Foreign Office.
counterpart of Senegal issued a strong travel warning. world
As in many urban centers, it can in Dakar - in the center but also on the beaches - get aggressive harassment by hawkers, beggars, pickpockets and self-appointed tour guide, as well as criminal attacks such as pickpockets, as well as violent assaults. Walkers should wear any valuables (watches, rings, chains) are visible and avoid the carrying of bags. It is strongly recommended to move at night only by car in the city and some unsafe neighborhoods and disadvantaged suburbs of Dakar, then to avoid it.
am I to my heart, but I will not complete the ideology to inform me about it first. Therefore, I have an appointment on Wednesday at the wife W., to advise us.
Quite apart from WORKS tomorrow finally to the International Office, I hope. Then some news!
0 comments:
Post a Comment