Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Re Set The Pin On My Science Museum Atm

criminals Kreuzberg

It is beautiful here in our Kreuzberg. I still believe the find some more people ... because we despair in our search for housing. I have a feeling that rents have increased again.

course it is here but also incredibly dangerous big city .... as told to me but yesterday a Bioladenverkäuferin my confidence that in the Wrangelstraße the whole of last week a man who disguised himself as a police officer stopped speed limit sinners and ripped off a 20 €.
a week of creative man deserves his money until the real police noticed him.
A contingent of civilian police was yesterday so on to interrogate the population. Sure, all who knew him-but only in the role of the policeman. And
at the speed limit of 20 have this week, more drivers kept ;-)

Super-history I think.

About the same game have played our little nephew recently. There are pictures how both dressed as police officers to stop cars in their street. I just think they forgot to collect the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment