still bears the woods?
We cough in front of us, but somehow it really slowly uphill.
I have read by mistake a week with my parents a Twilight book and that really was not very conducive to my future time management. It is very shallow, cheesy and teenie moderate and that's what my brain has yearned after weeks of learning. I'm confused and I see myself already in the monkey teeth all 4 volumes continue to learn to read again in peace Where can. that stupid-you might think that you are somehow smarter with 31st
My parents have given the child a doll's house made it here exactly what I already had in mind.
And to my old Simba Bärenwald family. I was delighted mega-moderate the child is not somehow Sun There currently is sitting somewhere and to explore in peace with something as filigree as a doll house and a retro Bärenwald family is not her thing.
But I was very happy.
The child, meanwhile, is like crazy with a small tricycle rumgefahren and insisted that we take it to Berlin. She loves dearly and has always wanted one. Somehow, not with the sense of a tricycle really clear. It seems it somehow to be too large, but she made it hard to connect the pedals because it is totally exhausting. But she torments herself across the court and is very pleased with himself and the world. I hope to soon return to the wheel-is that a lot more practical to get from A to B. ;-)
And today came to a packet. In the package was a new remote control. For two months we were watching TV that is only pretending.
Imagine using the remote control in front of the Receiver, who also can not be switched by hand and push and cuss and knock- after 5-10minutes pities the remote control to work for a few seconds. The
led to the fact that I just watch TV with the stopped completely. And the child, and R. had a battle since the child looks like Sandman and R. Phoenix. So you had to experience the Umschaltdrama twice a day.
Until a few days ago .... I had the idea that we could but just order a new remote control. Which cost € 12 is original and works great. Very impressed and I just sat R. front of the box and zaps 10minutes wildly from one program to another. Then we turned the TV and were very happy.
In the packet were small Styrofoam balls and the child has spent an hour with a towel to hop through the living room and armed, "I magic away all the Hex Hex!" Scream-or rather shouting .... in the towel to swing so that the beads could crumble at home in every little cranny of our living room. They clean the whole carpet had conjured up in an hour. Very hard.
0 comments:
Post a Comment