Monday, February 21, 2011

Can Macy's Employee Discount Be Used For Gifts

I explode like

with finding an apartment that is so .... sometimes I totally matter-because I know the benefits of our new building sunny appreciate and think the perfect apartment to meet us at some point again.
But sometimes .... NOW .... I stand it any more. Because I would sooooo like a new house that my magical thinking to bring me on the phone to stare, and certainly seems to be that same as someone calls me and offers a nice old building here in the area.

I sent a circular to 50Leute mail, have Voluntary exchange in the network offered € 1,000, had written to property management and now I click every few minutes on the inbox of my mail in the belief that because someone reports the same.

time again we have an apartment that is somehow okay, but somehow too small to 67sqm, I have 1000 times viewed the pictures and the film has turned the R. during the visit .... and I am I hesitated Sun One thing is clear-in Mietsteigungen now it's rubbish in two years to look back. Then the rents are more expensive.

But if the alternative is to move away from Kreuzberg, the Kita place the child in two weeks, beginning to drop again, our whole Care for children ... ah that's also cheese.

Well, today there was also quite nice moments: a small stuffed

delivery of Ms Tulip is washed in the sun on the balcony and the child has known all her dolls (one medium and two tiny) mixer. Maybe Mixa, "Where is Mixa Mixa And then the other?"
I have tried it then the benefits of different names to get more detail-but she is on it they should be called all mixer.

This name has probably already revealed last night while I was with a hot water bottle on the stomach in bed and sleep have. Later, I wanted to tell R how hot all the dolls. He: "Very funny, they called them all the same, with something called the X now all Ah, now I know:.. Hexa !....* thinking * or something like that"

0 comments:

Post a Comment