Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How To Block Wi-fi Waves

OSAKA

Huhuuuu!




I just wanted to let NEN Gruss da! Bin grad in Osaka and running tomorrow Kyoto and Nara from the 15th and fürn few days after Tokyo! everything is super exciting, but I would tell if I'm not tired and had enough rest! So probably only back in Hiroshima My Japanese is always better tehihi! Did yesterday at Ner super nice Japanese girl (May), here spent the night in Osaka, which is the first time Japanese with a family! (Sweet story is coming, but still!) and today I penne the 2nd night in a std of this 24th Media cafes in a small private room! Was today Sumiyoshi Taisha, a shrine in ancient Chinese style (well, the huge construction site has destroyed the mood a little) and I danachhab me in one of the dozens of casinos the DDR dance and other things pass the time (Kuki, would you up here I feel really well yesterday was practically in Akihabara (Elektromekka. ..) of Osaka, gabs da beat everything if you want a game, sound track or iwie Merch Let me know, no matter what it is! I made auchn video so you can hear how much time you will here zugedroehnt, as was non-stop video game tunes, and everywhere blink blink)

I'm fine, I'm only Hundemuede from all the walking around (maybe I've lost even alittle bit, Hannuka: P), when you get this darling different, eto .... nemui dakara ...

Haru, is yet to address , later,> _>
and the pig eat any sweets, even google, am tired grad xD

... and I have problems again and again with these Japanese Keyboards, proved to iwie always!

kisu

0 comments:

Post a Comment