Leaving Tokyo
oi ~
Tonight, I'll chug back a night bus from Tokyo to Hiroshima (in every sense: 20 pm - 8:00 am .. is dependent on the cheapest), I'm going to detail by tell my adventures when I have my own internet back then!
I've seen in any case much super, nice people to know (weird band people, drunken grannies, typical Japanese business ...) and jaaa in one or the other faux pas I've offended.
But well, I'm also only here for 3 weeks, it will come;), it is easy to me so go non-nee ~
My journey has led me to the cities a total of Osaka, Nara, Kyoto and finally to Tokyo. For the next time I'm going over the Rural Japan to heart ... I think I need a little bit more quiet (although I had in Nara, NEN really wonderful town it clearly! With vieel nice nature), my plan is to celebrate Christmas in any case in Okinawa! So, no snow, but the beach and palm trees! Hach sigh! But until then isses still a while there ...
On 22 I probably will be taken finally brought my 3 Mitstipendiatinnen the degree of their fashion show behind them and have to sleep on the plane wahrscheilich grad ... :) Love to See you! My study plan, I've already sent and received on 25 first place instead of a formal introduction for foreign students. I am a bit excited but I am happy. And in my head I paint I already made my semester project that is toooll!
Sohoo! I will not stop Lana from work yes, later we drive to Ikebukuro Monjayaki and eat! mhhh! And then I board already in my bus ..
Mata ato de!
Rohi
0 comments:
Post a Comment