A short Hello from Hiroshima: D
Yeah here I am again! I'm fine, I had ne long journey but I'm happy:) the flight from Frankfurt to Beijing was the hardest course but very enjoyable because I was sitting next to Ner super outgoing, super sweet and very atypical Japanese girl and we are much talked (her name is Ayumi , studied International Business, 19 years old, like traveling the world, especially Europe, may super great English and is a singer and keyboard player their own band called Momo) is really very very nice! We had our fun with my cripple quality English (according to NEM curious steward who said I could not speak English just because me is the word for "sparkling water" occurred and non-I started to rewrite it anyway xD) and a few crumbs Japanese. Alternatively, there were 10,000 BC, Beemovie, Over the Hedge, Transformers and NEN some unknown Chinese film each on nem own channel to see in a loop.
Beijing airport: I too late for my flight to Hiroshima, feared that he takes off without me, (about 60 min) is far too little time and transfer Beijing airport is so huge follows that I first had run and 2 Me, the airport people have at least 5 times can run around in circles and then again through the baggage check (man I was so mad, I'm the guy 5 times said something hysterical that I'm through here sometimes ... they tell me finally where I must start out my Flieeeeger else in 5 minutes without me! Nobody really knew where the little foreigner, belonged ... but then after I quite sweaty from the race in the shuttle bus and the driver was asked why he set off for non-panic, he looked very relaxed up from his newspaper and meant me to stay ..... just sit quietly bah! these Chinese words with a non-panic, they leave a rather sliding in the dark sit, because I was already min about 15. over time. Well then I also know sometimes the way that passengers are still missing and I was the only non-came too late ...) Finally, but everything was good to get HPs plane and leaned back, exhausted ...
reached the target I already had my first Japanese test when I was then still very much needed to communicate with hands and feet because the people I was accosted not speak English. But I am happy that I finally get the opportunity to expand my Japanese: D
eat here ... the way grade 19 or 20 have clock (only the German rate), I'm NEN all day and have been ne felt asleep half an hour ...
I'm fine and I'm blown away ... I live in nem great Japanese house (Kuki, here in the inner man already feels a bit like "Project Zero", can even go round to my room and I'm surrounded by paper walls: D. .. great and somehow a bit creepy! !) And all have 2 rooms and a storage room by myself, so actually the whole lower floor if I should stay and live here all year, I can not receive visits, that would be great: D
I've also been grad a ready-Bento pulled purely because it pays better than almost nothing for. And in the Japanese shelves waiting for one thousand drinks, sweets and packaged curiosities of which I do not know what's in it yet what they might be, it eats me will be to: DDD (nen 7eleven just around the corner, is open 24 hours, NEN Hardware where you pretty much for little money can buy everything you need so for the budget, I'm worried on occasion NEN futon which I will inaugurate today ... otherwise there gääähn !.... And here are some other handy shops, Martin, one of my roommates gave me today a couple of times shown. And at the registration office, I was about it.)
degree I'm sitting at a tiny wooden table front of the house with my laptop and write this, it's dark and everything is somehow quite familiar homey, I hear in the background traffic and millions of crickets bezirpen me. From time to time when a light breeze is blowing me around the ears hear the wind chimes hanging outside the door.
It is hot, beautiful warm humid climate and if one takes a shower, the hair dry again within minutes. (! Ingo, you would immediately go on strike here, hehe)
The smell reminds me of is in the air, the Philippines, can not describe it, it smells kind of home: 3!
... And just I'm a hungry kitten Onigiri fed my two second-bottom, I do the tame, adopt her and they call Bo <3<3<3
I fear I noticed the same eyes with exhaustion ... Thank you for your kind words, tomorrow I'm going to just watch sometimes Hiroshima City, am happy already: D but especially now in my (hopefully) soft futon. If I ever feel like I'll have time for even n few photos and upload up to 3, until then ....
Oyasumi + mata ato de ~!
Rohana
0 comments:
Post a Comment