good Aaaaabend my dear friends \u0026lt;3
So first of all thank you for all your lovely birthday of-congratulation from home! I was really happy ~ \u0026lt;3 Thanks to Inu and all the wonderful, loving comic store heap for the small package! I was really touched. Yesterday gabs ne small anniversary event at the university. With fantastic people, cake, champagne, Okonomiyaki, gifts, funny conversations and much laughter ~ Thanks for your Hoson and Miri Müehen! I love the pink decoration \u0026lt;3 Thanks for this wonderful cake (Arigatou Eri-chan \u0026lt;3), die kleinen Geschenke und vor allem dass ihr da wart und mit mir rumgespasst habt \u0026lt;3 Ich bin immer noch voll gerührt ~
(ja toll, und Captain hats fuer die Nachwelt festgehalten!!! xD)
Thanks to everyone and most of ! ! ! I'm so happy! It was fun and delicious! Laughed a lot: D! for gifts, thank you \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
Especially for Christmas, I miss Germany so veeery little bit. celebrated
While with us throughout December, the contemplation (yes really), an advent calendar has bake Christmas cookies, this then stuffed into his mouth, Advent wreaths inflamed, and is waiting for the snow while with a hot cup of tea (or mulled wine) sitting at the window, carols and listen quietly hums (or mittrompetet loud) and enjoy the warm and happy to sit. Ok. So I have to admit I'm in Germany now, the non-so many times. But somehow I just want to have all this here now ~ funny. Otherwise, Christmas is not at my party, but I feel the same here something is missing;)
Here there is just a different atmosphere, but the Japanese are not Christians, after all, and therefore quite different interpretation of Christmas.
Here is more of a celebration for couples, similar to Valentine's Day.
It is indeed everywhere Christmas (yes. .. since when the hell is Christmas quietschpink?) And in almost every shop will be inebriated with American Christmas songs, including a whole Haupststraße they have but with a million (no joke ...) a light sculptures La kitsch decorated U.S., but is not all that Christmas. It fits just come here not her;). Therefore, the Japanese have a lot of other great traditions ~
Najaaaa care, I'm not here to miss at German customs. I enjoy my time and still very very wüerde remain favorite here (which is not first, so do not worry). Just because I know so many nice people and love learning and I very well know that I will miss her very much. But I guess that's life.
Maybe I read something before Christmas broadcast, sometimes if I feel like ~ maybe until the New Year ~ if I (perhaps) back from Okinawa am \u0026lt;3
First tschuuuuss and kiss!
Rohi
Wakaya and Captain Love between 3
a piece of my birthday cake with my Namenskanji: 3 Dankeeeee!
Martin, my roommate, Risa aaand "attention pleaaase, attention Pleaase" - Nozonozo \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3!
My chef Kei \u0026lt;3
Claudia, Martin .... and the okonomiyaki pan *__*!
The guys in eating and drinking, 3
Miyake master the Russian-roulette make Takoyaki! 2 of about 12 squid balls were very sharp with wasabi or chili filled hehe ... Mihoko has drawn three rounds in a row focus the poor; D
Nozoe, Wakewake Risaa and drive the trick: D, in the background is the advent and the Miri I for painstakingly crafted our media work night guys \u0026lt;3 (we had to explain to them first as the "work" at all)
Hoson and Miri in Kerzenlihiiicht, sing!! hehe, 3
gamers Night / Bomberman äkschn! : D
The Porn photo shoot on the Nabeparty xD! too magnificent!
Nabeparty: chan Poserleinchen Kan-and rouged left Miyake, DD .... yes, the girls had their fun ...
Nabeparty: Kan-chaaaaan Our Little Sunshine in the field of product design (3D)!
Nabeparty in our room (Uni)
The cat with golden eyes, my Bo sigh!
äkschn Karaoke! , Risa Ai-chan and I
Photographed Polaroid: the sleeping Bo + I \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
New Hairstyle: ritzeratze kuuuurz!
Bo enjoys a warm, sunny November morning: 3 \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment