Konbanwa ~
3:57 AM, Hiroshima time sit in the university degree and a scan a few things. I shall now return again here; D it's so cozy here. Just now I've
gambled with the boys a round of Secret of Mana is the man ... a strange feeling. Playing a game that I played as a child in Germany with my brother and now here in its country of origin Japanese. In general, I wanted to come here since then, always, somehow, for something. Yes and now I'm sitting here ....! And slowly but surely I see how much I enjoy it all the way Japanese make. Calmly and quietly. Work, rest, work, rest, work, break .... what you would normally in a few can do here takes hours to even a few days. Sometimes the nerves, sometimes it's wonderful. . In return you are more relaxed (yes as long as I am still under no time pressure as that: D)
Somehow you infected by this calm almost.
Yes Would you believe it or not, I have no ants in here, I'm happy to have time for me and the way through with my very own university thing.
Ah, and here is a grad student graphic asleep behind me at his table. They can beat me the Japanese, sleep always and everywhere. But I'm starting to doze in and to any means of transportation. On the train it is the most beautiful ...: D
Yes it is Sunday, 3 clock in the morning (actually Monday) and there are still people here to work up to go to sleep, eat, play, .. or what to do forever.
Oh if you knew what to do here all so ...! And I'm in the middle and me good laugh. Herrlich. Today I have Ito and Kan-chan the result of the photo session on the last spontaneous Nabeparty ah (it was so delicious! <3<3)hier gezeigt... die Mädels hatten ploetzlich die grandiose Idee 2 unserer Media-Jungs im angeheiterten Zustand zu schminken (jaa sie habens doch tatächslich mit sich machen lassen?! xD) und dann ein sehr ...nettes Photoshooting mit Ihnen zu machen. Ich muss euch dieses Photo zeigen. es ist so goettlich! xD
the way, Bo-chan (you may remember, my stray cat) really tame now. You can now pat and annoyed by me running behind me and play with my tights, I missed scratches, the Miststueck holds with me napping and watching me at work to hach .... I love this cat: 3 .. and she is so ! beautiful Black fur and golden eyes. I need again that rational picture of her.
Okee just wanted to say hello, I munch so go along and then maybe go to bed now eat
4:33 AM and I'm still not done with non-scan, D. ..
the rest, I will extend the next week in the run-way, 3
I let you know, tell Inu, Nicki and Ralfi <3
kiss,
Rohana
------ -------------------------------------------------- --------------------
Photos:
1.I at UNIFEM, my craft as a grad Teruterubózu ~ (a Gutwetterpüppchen)
2/3/4. My The work space I share with 5 boys; D, Miri also eat it and Mihoko, Jun-name and password of textile: D
5th The "Say Cheeeese Café" The students have built for UNIFEM ~
6th mechamecha my (messy) work at home 7th in Tomo
When Tomo-district festival, show at the community center. Ne of our landlord had received request for the next festival on 14 the dragon to play ... unfortunately we are all on the day at Mio's girlfriend (my Japanese Sensei) was invited to a boil. Otherwise they would have really liked to do that ego! Next time: D
8/9/10.Im bamboo forest, bamboo project ~
11th My beautiful Bo-chan my room <3<3<3
12/13. Miri & a part of the campus in the rain ~
---------------------------------------- -
0 comments:
Post a Comment